Hey gamers how’s everything going? Today I will be sharing bluestacks for PC download with you guys. I know some of you already have this awesome application installed on your PC. But still, some of you have commented on my YouTube page. Most of the comments were like
“where to downlaod bluestacks?”
“Can’t download bluestacks!”
“please help can’t install bluestacks.”
ETC. ETC. ETC!
That’s why I though I should cover this topic very briefly so that you guys never get confused over downloading bluestacks for PC again.
Instructions to download bluestacks
Its very easy to download bluestacks, however you must know where to download from. There are millions of software download websites available on the web, but only a handpicked are trust worthy.
When you search on google for “download bluestacks” you will see many websites. I’m personally a big fan of filehippo (Using it since childhood). But i have to admit i hate the official website of bluestacks (www.bluestacks.com), basically, their website just looks bad to me. Can’t do anything about it, i even emailed them once saying “Do something about your site design”.
Anyhow long story short- “Download bluestacks for PC from here”.
BlueStacksDownload.Org is a trusted source for downloading bluestacks they have original files, I have been personally referring all of my friends to this site from the last couple of months. They all seem to like it.
Are you facing any issues with your Wireless Router? Then know that it can be solved quickly. Some common problems with JioFi are Automatic Reboot, system error, forgetting the password, network problems, heating of device, etc. There are simple steps to reset the JioFi and solve all these JioFi issues.
How to Fix Red Blinking Signal Issue on JioFi?
To resolve the red signal blinking issue follow the steps given below:
You can perform it after resetting the device.
- Connect your JioFi with the computer
- open a browser like Chrome.
- Type the URL http://jiofi.local.html in the address bar.
- Login with your Login ID and password.
- Click User Management tab.
- Click “Restore” to let device reset.
how to improve JioFi battery backup and solve any heating issues:
- Under the settings tab in the admin control section,
- open Wi-Fi menu and we need to change 802.11 Mode to 2.4 GHz, disable WMM if it is enabled, change the Tx Power to Low and set the channel mode to the Automatic position.
- Under storage, menu disables the Storage account.
- Under advanced settings tab makes power save to max time available.
Run the following checks to improve your data speed, If you are experiencing slow internet speed on your JioFi device, you can
Troubleshooting checks for JioFi users:
- make sure the daily data usage has not exceeded its limit
- Check the status of network indicator
- Check if the issue is with particular site or app
- Make sure your JioFi is within 10 meters from the consumption device (PC/Laptop) and connected to only a maximum of ten devices.
- Make sure that there is no obstacle intervening between JioFi and consumption device.
How to check the status of the network indicator on your wifi:
the network has good coverage when there are full network signal bars
Blue or 2-4 network signal bars indicates you are in a medium coverage.
When there is red light glows or when there are less than 2 network signal bars.Red defines low coverage area, due to that you are getting slow internet speed. Voice your queries through a service request by signing in with your Jio ID & Password and by selecting ‘Service Request’ option from your profile name at the top right-hand corner.
If you are experiencing slow browsing speed on a specific website or app, it is likely to be a problem related to that particular website or application.
In case you have started to experience any speed issues even after changing your connected device, try connecting the JioFi with your old device to check if there is a problem specifically with one particular connected device. If the problem is only with the one device, then contact the customer service of that instrument.
The speed of data also depends on the number of consumer devices connected to the JioFi device. The rate will decrease in case more devices are attached to the same JioFi device.
While most of these problems can be solved by following these steps, some cannot be solved. If your issues persist even after running the checks above, send a service request by signing in with your Jio ID & Password and selecting ‘Service Request’ option from your profile name at the top right most corner or call the jio customer care.